Frontend/Full Stack Software Developer Intern- Unpaid: Ref – ITFS19011903
Date posted: 07-01-2019
About AC Matilda Enterprise
Ac Matilda Enterprise is a Fashion and Entertainment management company based in Dublin, Ireland. For over 5 years we have organised several high profile events, including IRARA – International Runway Achievers and Recognition Awards The AC Matilda Enterprise website is developed using the WordPress software. There is now the need to develop a legacy software and custom web content for the company. The Intern, under the supervision of the Project Manager, will play key roles in the design, development and deployment of this system. The ideal candidate will also gain strong skills in ASP.Net CMS development.
You are a college student looking for an opportunity to earn real-life experience in the software industry by applying methods and theories learned in class. You are willing to commit at least 3 months of unpaid Internship to this project. In addition to applying your educational experience, you will be in the development and coding of web promotions/campaigns for an assigned brand(s) such as landing pages, homepages, category banners and other promotional elements. This includes updating the website and web promotions in a timely fashion with market reactions such as sales and trends. You will earn credit, network with professionals in computer science, and obtain professional references for future job opportunities. You will be learning core SQL concepts and critical skills in programming, business intelligence (BI) systems and standard project life-cycles.
- Custom Design and Develop web promotion for web contents
- Ability to quickly learn and become expert of AWS(Amazon Web Services).
- Must have some familiarity with API calls and how to deal with JSON payloads.
- Familiarity with web services, 3rd party platforms and libraries: jQuery, Bootstrap and Entityframework, a plus .
- Conceptualise and develop relevant use cases and produce Class, Activity and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Develop and Implement bespoke Software Solutions.
- Gain knowledge in the provisioning of resources at AWS/Azure.
- Will gain experience in migrating on-premise system to the AWS/Azure
- Database backup and Restore.
- Work with project manager on leading edge technologies.
- You will gain real world experience, and though it is unpaid position, you will earn credit and obtain professional references for future job opportunities
The Ideal Candidate-
- Must be able to commute to Dublin
- Self-starter (and able to learn QUICKLY)
- Understands the OOP concept, can write loosely coupled and clean code.
- Possesses a hunger to learn and be mentored by professionals
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Can commit to working up to 36 hours hours per week
- MUST BE READY FOR START DATE OF MARCH 4th March 2019